The Cisco ® 3700 Series Multiservice...
The Cisco ® 3700 Series Multiservice Access Routers are a family of modular routers that enable flexible and scalable deployment of new e-business applications for the Full Service Branch (FSB) office.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Key features for the Cisco 3725 and 3745:
• Two Integrated 10/100 LAN ports
• Two Integrated Advanced Integration Modules (AIM) slots
• Three Integrated WAN Interface Card (WIC) slots
• Two (Cisco 3725) or four (Cisco 3745) Network Module (NM) slots
• One (Cisco 3725) or two (Cisco 3745) High Density Service Module (HDSM)-capable slots
• 32MB Compact Flash/256MB DRAM default
• Cisco 3725 has two 128 MB SDRAM DIMM module and a single 32 MB Compact Flash module by default
• Cisco 3745 has two 128 MB SDRAM SODIMM module and a single 32 MB Compact Flash module by default
• Optional In-Line Power for 16-port EtherSwitch NM, 36-port EtherSwitch HDSM and wireless access points
• Support for all major WAN protocols and media: leased line, Frame Relay, ISDN, X.25, ATM, fractional T1/E1, T1/E1, xDSL, T3/E3, HSSI
• Support for selected NMs, WICs and AIMs from the Cisco 1700, 2600 and 3600 Series
• 2 RU (Cisco 3725) or 3 RU (Cisco 3745) Rack-mountable chassis
• 24V to 60V Universal DC power supply
• NEBS Level 3 compliance
• Additional Key Features for the Cisco 3745:
• Field-replaceable motherboard, I/O board and fan tray
• Passive backplane
• Optional internal redundant power supplies (RPS-AC, DC and inline power)
• Online Insertion and Removal (OIR) of NMs and power supplies