The Cisco 7861 is a sixteen line IP...
The Cisco 7861 is a sixteen line IP phone from the 7800 series with a customizable paper label insert for programmable lines and feature keys. The 7861 is designed for easy installation with PoE capability, EHS headset support, and a 3.5" white backlit display with 4 context-sensitive soft keys.
Warning: Last items in stock!
● The IP Phone 7861 supporting sixteen lines
● The phone offers an easy-to-use interface and provides a traditional telephony-like user experience. ● White backlit, greycale, 396×162 pixel-based display (3.5”) provides scrollable access to calling features and text-based XML applications.
● The handset is a standard wideband-capable audio handset (connects through an RJ-9 port).
● The handset is hearing aid-compatible (HAC) and meets Federal Communications Commission (FCC) loudness requirements for the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). You can achieve Section 508 loudness requirements by using industry-standard inline handset amplifiers such as Walker Equipment W-10 or CE-100 amplifiers. The dial pad is also ADA-compliant.
● The analog headset jack is a standard wideband-capable RJ-9 audio port.
● The phone supports backlit indicators for the audio path keys (handset, headset and speakerphone), select key, line keys, and message waiting.
● A volume-control toggle provides easy decibel-level adjustments of the handset, monitor speaker, and ringer.
● Full-duplex speakerphone allows gives you flexibility in placing and receiving calls.
● Phone includes a black bezel. Optional silver bezel is also available separately.
● The display is easy to view and the buttons and keys are easy to use. The two-position foot stand supports viewing angles of 30 degrees and 45 degrees; you can remove the foot stand for wall mounting, with mounting holes located on the base of the phone.
● The phone can be installed on a wall using optional wall-mount kit (available separately).
● The hookswitch can be controlled electronically with a third party headset connected to the auxiliary port.
● The phone has the following keys ◦ Line keys ◦ Soft-keys ◦ Two-way navigation and select keys ◦ Hold/Resume, Transfer and Conference keys ◦ Messaging, Service and Directory keys ◦ Standard key pads ◦ Volume control toggle key ◦ Speakerphone, headset and mute keys
● The phone supports IEEE 802.3af PoE (Class 1); power consumption does not exceed 3.84 watts.
● This power cube is used as a standard Cisco IP Phone Power Supply for non-PoE deployments.
Cisco Unified Communications Manager
● 10.x and later
Cisco Business Edition 6000
● 10.x and later
21 689 RUB
40 648 RUB
20 925 RUB
9 798 RUB
2 723 RUB
4 350 RUB
25 875 RUB
23 325 RUB
27 525 RUB
9 750 RUB
55 000 RUB
2 400 RUB
4 875 RUB
146 250 RUB
1 290 RUB
82 000 RUB
143 247 RUB
294 647 RUB
62 640 RUB
255 300 RUB
54 920 RUB