The affordable Cisco IP Phone 7841 is...
The affordable Cisco IP Phone 7841 is full-featured and easy to use. Business calls are more efficient and productive, which fosters collaboration. The 7841 also supports wideband audio for superior voice quality and offers advanced IP communications features.
Warning: Last items in stock!
● The IP Phone 7841 supporting four lines
● The phone offers an easy-to-use interface and provides a traditional telephony-like user experience. ● White backlit, greycale, 396×162 pixel-based display (3.5”) provides scrollable access to calling features and text-based XML applications.
● The handset is a standard wideband-capable audio handset (connects through an RJ-9 port).
● The handset is hearing aid-compatible (HAC) and meets Federal Communications Commission (FCC) loudness requirements for the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). You can achieve Section 508 loudness requirements by using industry-standard inline handset amplifiers such as Walker Equipment W-10 or CE-100 amplifiers. The dial pad is also ADA-compliant.
● The analog headset jack is a standard wideband-capable RJ-9 audio port.
● The phone supports backlit indicators for the audio path keys (handset, headset and speakerphone), select key, line keys, and message waiting.
● A volume-control toggle provides easy decibel-level adjustments of the handset, monitor speaker, and ringer. ● Full-duplex speakerphone allows gives you flexibility in placing and receiving calls.
● Phone includes a black bezel. Optional silver bezel is also available separately.
● The display is easy to view and the buttons and keys are easy to use. The two-position foot stand supports viewing angles of 30 degrees and 45 degrees; you can remove the foot stand for wall mounting, with mounting holes located on the base of the phone.
● The phone can be installed on a wall using optional wall-mount kit (available separately).
● The hookswitch can be controlled electronically with a third party headset connected to the auxiliary port.
● The phone has the following keys ◦ Line keys ◦ Soft-keys ◦ Two-way navigation and select keys ◦ Hold/Resume, Transfer and Conference keys ◦ Messaging, Service and Directory keys ◦ Standard key pads ◦ Volume control toggle key ◦ Speakerphone, headset and mute keys
● The phone supports IEEE 802.3af PoE (Class 1); power consumption does not exceed 3.84 watts.
● This power cube is used as a standard Cisco IP Phone Power Supply for non-PoE deployments.
Cisco Unified Communications Manager
● 10.x and later
Cisco Business Edition 6000
● 10.x and later
21 689 RUB
40 648 RUB
20 925 RUB
9 798 RUB
2 723 RUB
4 350 RUB
25 875 RUB
23 325 RUB
27 525 RUB
9 750 RUB
55 000 RUB
2 400 RUB
4 875 RUB
146 250 RUB
1 290 RUB
82 000 RUB
143 247 RUB
294 647 RUB
62 640 RUB
255 300 RUB
54 920 RUB